We defend, create and design the future of rural health care through collective strategy and action.
To support Collaborative members to better serve their communities.
To overcome the challenges of rural healthcare.
To take advantage of the opportunities that a collective providers.
To speak with one rural voice.
To accelerate the advancement of rural healthcare.
Leverage the synergy and wisdom of our members.
Harness the value that a network of rural health systems provides.
Improve performance of our members and the health of the communities we serve, meeting members where they are.
Integrity – we build trust through our honest discourse and collective work
Synergy – we are stronger, wiser and more effective together
Commitment – we are committed to each other and the success of our members
Innovation – we foster change and endless improvement
Learn more about the hospitals that make up the Collaborative:
- Arbor Health, Morton Hospital, Morton, WA
- Coulee Medical Center, Grand Coulee, WA
- Ferry County Memorial Hospital, Republic, WA
- Forks Community Hospital, Forks, WA
- Island Hospital, Anacortes, WA
- Jefferson Healthcare, Port Townsend, WA
- Kittitas Valley Healthcare, Ellensburg, WA
- Klickitat Valley Health, Goldendale WA
- Lincoln Hospital, Davenport, WA
- Mason Health, Shelton, WA
- Newport Hospital & Health Services, Newport, WA
- Ocean Beach Hospital, Ilwaco, WA
- Prosser Memorial Health, Prosser, WA
- Skagit Regional Health, Mount Vernon, WA
- Skyline Health, White Salmon, WA
- Snoqualmie Valley Hospital, Snoqualmie, WA
- Summit Pacific Medical Center, Elma, WA
- Three Rivers Hospital, Brewster, WA
- WhidbeyHealth Medical Center, Coupeville, WA
- Whitman Hospital and Medical Clinics, Colfax, WA
- Willapa Harbor, South Bend, WA